I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring time photoshoot

Last year in April, four girls got together with me at Amy's house and did a spring photoshoot. We had basically just begun to dig down into the world of photography and posing, so obviously we were not as good as we are today. We have all grown lots, gone through a year in high school, starting to really wear makeup, gotten different programs for photography or various pieces of equipment, and many other things. Anyways, we are going to try and make this photoshoot something we do every year. And I love it. These gals are soooo very fun!
So, allow me to go through a number of pictures of each girl. I'm sharing a bunch this time, because I just love pictures. haha I loooove variety, and different faces. :)  We shall begin with Abby.
Photobucket
This girl is very very very pretty, has these beauuuutiful blue eyes, wavy blond hair, and a wonderful photographic view. Her pictures are just amazing.
Photobucket
She is very fun
Photobucket
Is a great model
Photobucket
And has such a kind heart. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


 

Photobucket
My next set of pics will be on Allie.
Photobucket
Always getting people to laugh with her cute humor, and always making people gasp at her gorgeousness. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
haha A fun picture of Allie and Amy. Just wanted to try the Parent Trap pic with those girls looking at each other. haha Aaaaand the editing was just some random test. x) Aren't they cute? =D
Photobucket
This is our lovely hostess, Amy.
Photobucket
So kind, so gorgeous, so godly. :) 
Photobucket
Did I ever tell you she looks like Princess Leia? I think I did... :D
Photobucket
haha Amy you are so cute. =D
Photobucket
Let me take a quick break and show you my little decoration bird, Birdie. :D haha I was the only one who liked it as a prop... =)
Photobucket
And last year I got 3 pics with the group of girls.
This one is the awkward look. =D
Photobucket
This is the just proposed-to face. x)
Photobucket
And this is the normal beautiful smile look. =)
Photobucket
And a pic of Jenna and Abby... :)
Photobucket
Now on to Jenna.
Photobucket
Surely you know this girl. She knows lots of people.
Photobucket
If not, here is some stuff about her. She likes cheese, cameras, friends, God, and posing.
Photobucket
Seriously. This girl is an amazing model. No matter what her expression. =D She just blows you away and brings you back to clicking as fast as you can with her gorgeousness. haha
Photobucket
And those eyes....I love those eyes. They are stunning. haha I love all blue and green eyes. I have brown, so anything with color attracts me. =D
Photobucket
So that was the result of me turning the focus ring a gazillion times less than 1 mm, using my manual-focus 1.8 lens. Believe me, it is a paaaaaaain to get each picture to focus properly, but it is so worth it. =)
Jenna got a picture of me here using my camera. I cannot believe those girls put up with my weirdness, outfit, and constant camera clicks. haha Thanks, girls!! =) =)
Photobucket
 
 

Photobucket

7 comments:

aephotography May 2, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Kirstin. These are amazing. the editing, the poses, the light. I can't say how much I love them! You're amazing girl! Stunning job! :D

Abby Leigh May 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

kirstin. gasp.
you should have seen me as i was going through these. "oooooo... ahhh.... oh my gosh.... ekkekk"

l.o.v.e the processing and angles/bokeh etc. wonderful :)

Kristin May 2, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

awesome job yet girl!

Amy May 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

These are beautiful kirstin! (and just for the record i loved the little decoration bird)

Anonymous May 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Amy totally doesn't look like Princess Leia.

Anonymous May 2, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

BTW, nice pictures. :D

Kirstin Rose May 5, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Thanks, guys! You are all way too nice. =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP