I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Delaware part 1 {Vacation}


I am finally doing it! Yesterday while everyone else was at Sixflags going on all the awesome rollar coasters, I stayed at home doing my Saturday chores, studying for the MVA permit test, and editing pictures from our vacation to Delaware last month. =) I am soooo happy. =D
Photobucket
We drove a few hours with our trailer to a nice campground hidden within a park, but surrounded by small farms. I got kinda depressed when I saw the farms, because I really don't like them, unless they are from England, and have the ivy climbing on them. Sorry if you do! haha Anyways, my mood got a lot better the next day when we went on a biking trip around a lake, and then drove to two beaches. It was so fun!
Photobucket
teheehee Like the song? I got it from TLC haha I have this thing for downloading songs that I heard on t.v......=D =D
Photobucket
The water at both beaches was very cold. And I mean VERY cold. But we were alright. haha Even though I was basically the only who put my feet in the water the entire time. =D
This is my dad being a good sport and being strange with me. x) It is so stinken fun being weird!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Awe, so cute. I saw this couple a minute before we left. They were just standing there, enjoying the view in each other's arms. =)
Photobucket
Oh my goodness, God let me get this beauuuutiful snapshot of de bird. =D haha
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
We went to dinner in a very cute town on the shore. I just LOVED the clothes there, and how the sun was casting a golden color on everything. x)
Photobucket
hehe And just for Kristen, I will include this pic of a candy store. =D
Photobucket
We went to Go-Fish, a brittish fish 'n chips place, as you can see. haha :D Of course. The decorations were really cute! They had "Oh My Cod!" and "If you think the food is hot, check out the cook" and "No parking" haha I was just laughing! Anywho, I didn't really enjoy the fish 'n chips as much as my dad, especially since it was covered in grease, but it wasn't too bad. And my feet were cold, so I didn't care much. x)
Photobucket
hehe 'Epic' pic of the photographer. lol  Not. x)
Photobucket





Photobucket
It was such a perfect place for pictures! The houses were lovely, and their location was almost to die for.
Photobucket
Ah, now for some dramatic pictures of the photographer person. =D I have trained my family members well. x) I am very proud of them. =D  Wow, look how red my hair is! haha
Photobucket
Aaaaaand a very edited picture of me. Just for fun. PhotobucketWhy not. :D
So, that was the first half of the pictures I'm going to show you from our camping trip. The other half will be coming hopefully soon! =D

4 comments:

Noelle May 15, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

KIRSTIN!! your pictures are amazing. i just looked at your past several posts and really really enjoyed it. i love looking at your work!

Allie May 15, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

Ok. So first, the song ended as soon as i was finished reading this. um. awesome :)

And 2nd. these are sooo lovely! <3

Amy C. May 16, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

These are beautiful, Kirstin! Good job! :D

KDSportsMD May 24, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Enjoyed looking at your posts while I'm teaching in Germany. Even though I'm an ocean away, it brought me a little closer to home. I miss you!!
Dad

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP