I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Delaware part 2 {Vacation}

I am so very happy again. I am posting a day after I last posted! =D
 Before we left for Delaware, I ran out to our neighborhood while my family was getting in the car, and got some pictures of the beeeauuuutiful flowers, including dogwood.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So, we drove a couple hours, went across a 5-10 minute bride (I think... =D =D), and entered the land where jewel-toned trees thrive. They were gorgeous. And this uh, picture, does not do a very good job at showing how magnificent the colors were. Oh, goodness!
Photobucket
This is looking up from our campspot in the campground we stayed at.
Photobucket
Aaaaaaaand this, my friends, is the trailer I keep talking about. We have had it for several years, and it has been at least half way across the country. haha We named her the "Baby Broadmoar" after the large and very nice Broadmoar hotel in Colorado. hehe =D There are two bunks, a small bathroom, a couch that literally rolls into a bed (which I took after my oldest brother left), a nice-sized table which collapses into a bed as well, a private bedroom, and a kitchen. Very nice place, although I'm afraid it is a little too nice for the mice. They very much enjoy it.... =/ But whatever. What's a dark shadow at night to creep me out? =D
Photobucket
Every time we go camping we play Cribbage. I love this game. If you have never heard of it, it is a card and peg game where your objective is to get as many points as you can, mainly out of 15s (combos of 9 and 6, 7 and 8, 10 or J,Q,K and 5, etc.) and pairs, runs, etc. etc. It is a important part of our life, really. My grandpa won a championship or something, I think....but anyways. x) You should really play it if you can. =D =D
Photobucket
My dad and younger brother made a 'forest croquet' game while my mom and I went shopping, and it was pretty entertaining to both them and me. hehe
Photobucket
We went biking, as I told you, in the last post, around a lake. Very, very fun.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Bleh, my hair looks so messy and my makeup was wearing out because of my activities. But I didn't care too much. After all, we were camping! You loosen up rules when you go camping.
Photobucket
This is random, but my dad plans on taking us on a 12-14 day road trip in September to the North-Eastern states. Niagra Falls, Maine, New England, and all those other states. Cannot wait!
Photobucket
So, this is the first beach we went to. It was COLD there. 45 degrees or less, and the wind made it even worse. Especially for a girl with flip flops who gets cold hands easily. But I manage. I was just happen to have a 1.8 lens to capture enough light as the sun set.
Photobucket
It was beautiful. It is very hard for me to capture the ocean, because it is so big and every picture is different, especially in the wave patterns.
Photobucket
But God is so creative, and so generous to allow me to be able to capture this in my own style! =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
There were hundreds of these things out there. Might as well capture an image of one! =)
Photobucket
Oh, I forgot to include this in the other post. This, as you can see, is a heart in the sand that I made. heehee =D =D
Photobucket
So, that is my vacation from last month. =) I have a few portrait shoots, a family shoot, and some other things coming up. Allie and I took pictures yesterday, and they are SO pretty! I cannot wait to show you! Aaah!!! haha =D

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP