I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jessica {Portrait Photography}

One Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of getting pictures of my dear friend, Jessica.
Photobucket
We were just sitting on the church couch, waiting for something. Then I just randomly asked if she wanted to do a photoshoot, and she agreed. I am glad she did. =D
Photobucket
Beeeecause she is pretty, a great model, a wonderful friend, godly person, and really helped me. I love being able to practice my skills on people. It is soooo fun. =) =)
Photobucket
This girl was so eager and ready to do new poses, weird ones, and act like the camera didn't even exist, in some shots. x)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
This photoshoot was so much fun, I am so glad you agreed, girl! <3 you! =)

2 comments:

Sereina May 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Beautiful pictures of a gorgeous girl! I love how the colors of her clothes stand out against the greens.

Blessings!
~Sereina

Jessica May 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Aww thanks! <3 you tooo :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP