I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sunlight and grass {Fun Photography}

On Saturday night after THG practice, while we were waiting for Jayme to finish up, Allie and I went outside to enjoy the weather. I had my camera, and the light was going pretty on us, so we decided to take pictures.
Photobucket
It was soooooo so so so so so very pretty. =)
Photobucket
Allie is getting really good at using my manual focus 1.8 baby. hehe =D =D I looooove that thing. What it gives me is just what I envision. It turns my imagination into a picture. And I am sure it does that for others as well. =)
Photobucket
Okay, I know this is random, and probably means nothing to you, but I'm gonna tell you it anyways. I am a D-R-I-V-E-R!!!!! Yes, you read that correct. Yesterday I went to the MVA and got 17 of 18 questions correct on my permit test, passed, and then went out later with my dad and drooooove. Of course, I used our small Prius, and not the monster Sequoia. It was really fun. =) The first minute my brakes were VERY harsh, haha making my dad's neck kinda sore afterwards, but besides that and the fact that I am still learning to signal when I turn and memorize the fact that the brake is on the LEFT and not the right, I think I did pretty well. =) I really need to practice looking out of my side-view mirrors. Really. When you don't drive with other drivers around, you get used to not checking the mirrors. Bad idea. haha So, I will make sure to get back with you on my driving progress soon. =) =)
Photobucket
Allie got some gorgeous detail pics. =) =)
Photobucket
LUV this one. =)
Photobucket
This summer I am going to embrace my wave/curl with the humidity. Here is an example..... x)
Photobucket
Jeeeeeeeze, is this girl amazing or is she amazing? haha =) Love you, Allie! =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Sadly I didn't get too many pics of her, but I did get some. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Allie is so cute. :)
Photobucket
And the scenery was just stuuuuunning. x)
Photobucket






Photobucket

3 comments:

The Ordinary May 20, 2010 at 12:50 PM  

=)

Sarahann May 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

AHHHH!!! The pixs are soooooooooooooooo pretty! The light is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! And now you're driving, yay!!!! exciting! But don't die girl, I'll miss ya too much <3

Amy May 20, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

haha join the permit club!!! i've only been able to drive once so far :( beautiful pics btw.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP