I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Vess family {Family Photography}

In April when the cherry blossoms started coming out in full glory, I had the honor of photographing a family that has become dear to my heart.
Photobucket
The Vess family. I love them all to pieces.
Photobucket
A year ago I started babysitting for them, and have done it since then.
Photobucket
This past year I have had love shed on me by this family non-stop. I have witnessed love pour out of their hearts towards their children, each other, their friends, and even strangers.
Photobucket
They are an example of God's love every single day, and it is beautiful to see. =)
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

They have three children, who I actually took pictures of this January. =)
Silas, who is energetic, has such a kind heart towards everyone, especially his younger sisters.
Photobucket
Chesed (Kess-ed), a sweet, precious little one who gives amazing hugs, makes silly, adorable faces, and just warms your heart. =)
Photobucket
And Eden, the princess of the family, a beautiful girl who loves pink and purple, picking flowers for those she loves, and making everyone around her laugh and get cheerful. =)
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
It is probably time I tell you something. I am going to be leaving the country in nineteen days with a family as they move to England. I will be over there for 6 weeks, and will probably not be able to post till I get back on the 31st of July. But I do promise that I will take lots and lots and lots of pictures to show you! =) =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
My goodness, every single dress these girls wear happens to be adorable. I especially love this one, with the layers of flowered fabric. =)
Photobucket
The two photographers of the day. I was allowed to bring a photographer friend to help me, and I chose Allie. It was really fun. =) =)     Thank you Allie for coming with me! And I also want to thank the Vess family for allowing me to photograph them. =) =)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Elyssa May 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

Oh My Goodness! These are beautiful. You're really good!

Sarahann May 31, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Gorgeous! Great job Kirstin, those pictures are amazing! Great angles too :)

Lori June 2, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

I adore this family! Thank you so much for taking these wonderful pictures!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP