I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Deals

Well, everyone, I have 10 days till I leave for the UK for 6 whole weeks. Since I won't be able to make much contact with people over here, that means that posts may have to stop till I am back at the beginning of August. I will not be able to respond to very many emails, if any at all, so email me asap to book a photoshoot session! I have a bunch of deals right now, and they end once I get back. 
Family shoots: $40
Children: $30
Babies: $25
Portrait/Senior: $35
Couples: $40



I have only a limited number of days left that I could do a shoot before I am gone, but my schedule is pretty empty once I get back. Email me soon! kirstinrosephotography@gmail.com
Photobucket
Just a quick pic so you can see what I will be doing for a month and half, and to get you excited about what pictures I will bring back! =)  (picture taken from Wikipedia.com, the Wilton House, used in Pride & Prejudice 2005)
Three photoshoots coming up, so check back within a week for pictures!!

1 comments:

Amy June 7, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

oh i am sooo going to miss you :'(

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP