I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mastromarinos {Children Photography}

This Sunday I had the pleasure of photographing these three children, whose family has known our family basically since my parents first moved to this area many, many years ago.
Photobucket
Their parents let me get as many pictures as my heart desired, and I am liking these ones a lot. The next two are my favorites. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Now for all you followers, I am terribly sorry that the pictures you have been seeing on this blog lately have been kinda weird. Because of the placement of our Adobe Photoshop program and Lightroom, I have had to do my editing on a computer that does not have the latest, high-quality screen ever, so my pictures do not look that good. They may look fine on my computer, but on yours, it is probably a different story.
Photobucket
But that is alright. God gave me these computers to use, the amazing programs I have, the camera I regularly take pictures with, and the subjects I photograph. =) I am very, very greatful. =)
 
These children were wonderful subjects for me, and did everything I asked them to do.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Hope you enjoy!! =) (P.S. One week till I leave!)

2 comments:

Sereina June 10, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Love these pictures! Great job!

Courtney Michelle Photography June 10, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

These are too cute! You did a great job on these!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP