I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Ellie {Portrait Photography

I happen to know this girl named Ellie. She is an amazing girl.
Photobucket
You have to agree with me if you know her. If you don't, I shall tell you a fraction about her. =)
Photobucket
Lets see...she is a photographer. That is one. =D
Photobucket
She has beautiful eyes...
Photobucket
Loves to drink Izze
Photobucket
Loves to smile and laugh (and we love it when she does, cause she is gorgeous!!!)
Photobucket
You know, I will tell you the main reasons we love her, not just because of the ones I just listed. This girl is so godly and kind, you just instantly want to hang around her. Instantly.
Photobucket
Her love for the Lord, joy in everything she does, and care for everybody, is just so inspiring. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
haha We did a little portrait session trade the other day. We've been planning this for several weeks, and just the other day she called to see if I could come over. Her mom was so awesome to go out and get us balloons, and Ellie found some amazing props for us, including this cute vintage camera (also the lemons, Izze, books, and clothe).
Photobucket
Such a good idea. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Later we found this tunnel to be a perfect spot for some shots. Normally, you guys set the shutter speed high so that the person is all dark. But I wanted to try it differently. =)
Photobucket
I enjoyed every minute of the photoshoot with you, Ellie! Thank you so much for being a wonderful, amazing friend, talented photographer, godly gal, and fun person. =) 
 Check back within a few days for a family shoot with an adorable baby girl!! Believe me, you will not want to miss it. =) =)

7 comments:

Sereina June 11, 2010 at 8:04 PM  

Ellie sounds like a fun girl! And these pictures are fantastic! Love the balloons!

ellie be June 12, 2010 at 4:49 AM  

you.are.so.kind.

and these pictures are AMAZING! great job!!! :D :D :D

Amy June 12, 2010 at 6:04 AM  

beautiful pictures <3

Anne June 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM  

These are SO good! I love love love them! I totally digging the way you edit your photos. :D

cassidy June 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

i love these! ellie is such a joy :)

carlotta cisternas June 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

these photos are wonderful! and i, too, have a nikon d3000 and cannot be separated from it :)

Shayna June 15, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

You are getting so amazingly good! I'm in love with your photos girly! <3

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP