I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Friday (Birthday Shoot)

Well, I am now 17. Yuppers. I am getting soooo old, and so fast it seems like yesterday I was a 14-year-old girl who had relocated with her fam. to Maryland.  But it is alright. The sooner I get older, the better. That is what I think. I would love to do so much when I am older! haha I have changed my plans a lot, and will probably change them further before I am finished with high school. I would like to graduate in the spring of 2012, have a regency ball the summer of 2012, then fly all over the states interning with photographers that I follow (if you want names, I'd be glad to give them!), then return by December and attend our end-of-the-world-fail party on 12.13.12 =D Then, after maybe a month or so, I would head over to Europe and tour the area, doing photoshoots if I become pro and somewhat wanted, lol and also taking pictures of the beautiful scenery, historical sites, and the food. Totally for the food. =D Around May or June I would probably fly back to the states and get back into my job. Of course, depending on how my skills progress in 2012, I may just stay here and not go anywhere. idk But whatever. That was somewhat random, and I'll get back to what I originally started this for. =)
Friday, the 23rd, I turned seventeen, and had some gorgeous girls who were very energetic over for a photoshoot. We had lots of fun! haha I found a great spot in my neighborhood between some fences (literally, there was a very cute path between fences), and being the person I am, I just had to get permission from the owners before stepping into that area. haha Kylie and Allie thought I was crazy. I don't care. =) I also should tell you that my wonderful parents gave me something I have been asking for for longer than a year. Totally Rad Actions is now on my computer, and I have spent the past couple days learning how to use it from Ellie. She also helped me change my blog and add some things, which I love. So thank you a lot, girlie! I owe you! Now, as you look through these pictures, know that they are the very first ones I edited, and are not as good as the pro results. But it is a start. =)
The lovely Allie. =)
Photobucket
Pssshhheeeeeesh, this girl is so cute! haha :)
Photobucket
And I just <3 her eyes. =)
Photobucket
She is spunky, random, energetic, and we all love her. =D
Photobucket
Oh, and she looks like a cross between Kirsten Dunst, and a dark-haired elf. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Just a random bunch of flowers that I over-edited. haha :D
Photobucket
Some pics of the b-day girl. =D =D Kylie used my camera when I was forced to pose. xp
Photobucket


Photobucket
And, of course, we cannot forget about Kylie! Now the sun flare and my lack of editing skills is the reason she is a little red. =) But this girl is so gorgeous she is 'glowing'. x)  Her pooooor dad!! haha
Photobucket
<3 you girl! :) :)
Photobucket
Well, there you go. My first tra-edited pictures after my 17th birthday. I'm so sorry I was late in posting them! I am now going to spend the week with my grandparents, aunt, and brother. =) See yah later! :D :D

6 comments:

Sereina April 27, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

Happy Birthday, Kirsten! Love the photos!

Abby Leigh April 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Kirstin, sounds like an amazing "after highschool" plan ;) Hope it all works out for ya!!
So Totally Rad Actions looks awesome, I want them hahaha!!

The Ordinary April 28, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

Boy, you sure got everythin figured out! Haha stop by scotland sometime while your over seas.

Sarahann April 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

cute pix! Great job girlie!

aephotography April 28, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

love these and the ones of you! :D

Jessica April 29, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

These are great! Your outfit is so cute :D happpy bday again haha :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP