I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amy

So sorry it has been a while! That was probably mean to post the preview pic last week and then not post in forever. Sorry about that! X)
Anyways, Amy and I did a photoshoot during Esther practice about a month and a half ago, and I have been so busy that I couldn't get them done till now. So my skills are probably a little better now than they were then, which is why these pictures are not top-quality or anything like that. But I will still show you some. =)
Photobucket
Aaah, this girl has these gorgeous blue eyes. They are a deep, but bright color that makes you get a second look at them. They are that pretty. And of course, she is, too. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Believe it or not, this was a very candid shot. She was moving to a different spot, and this came out. =D I <3 this one. =)
Photobucket
Hope you enjoyed! I am sooo sorry I didn't get them done sooner, Amy! <3 =)
I have several photoshoots coming up, and a couple are done, but I am going to wait till my birthday (Friday) and see if I get an editing program I have wanted for a while. If I do, I will edit my pictures with that. If not, then I will edit them the normal way. Whichever way I go, please try to check back by Sunday! =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP