I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Dylan {Senior Photography}

I was very honored when I was asked to do Dylan's senior pictures. I know his family well, and love his sister a lot. We have been planning this shoot for several months now, and finally got it done last week at the Agg. farm out in the woods. =) My brother Jayme came along, along with Kylie, who was a great helper at posing and what-not. =)
Photobucket
Now it is very strange that I am not showing very many pictures, because I always do (Sadly. It is so hard not to show the shots I got! I promise I will try harder =) ). I just decided that these ones reflect my style more than the others. I hope you enjoy looking at these photos!
Photobucket
I really, really liked this shot. A lot.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you for allowing me to do senior photographs for Dylan! =)  

2 comments:

Unknown April 12, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

Noooo! Kirstin! I can't see any of your pictures because they're on photobucket!! :( *sniff* sadness...

The Ordinary April 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

Oh gosh, its so hard to imagine him going away to college next year! aaaaaaah!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP