I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Photoshoot Prices!


Hey, all! So right at the moment I am scheduling all my photoshoots for the fall and winter! If you are interested in having me do your senior shoot, family shoot, couple shoot, or get pics of your kids, please email me! I'd love to be of service. :)   

Senior shoots: 
Package #1 is $45 for a single outfit change, location of your choice, and 35-50 minutes of shooting

 Package #2 is $55 for two outfit changes, 1-2 locations of choice, and up to an hour and ten minutes of shooting 

 Package #3 is $75 for two or more outfit changes, 1 or more locations of choice (we could drive around and scout out somewhere lovely), and an hour and a half of shooting 

 Family shoots: 

Package #1 is $50 for 45 minutes, single location 

Package #2 is $65 for an hour and 15 minutes of shooting, 1-2 locations of choice 

 Each of the packages come with a disk of select edited pictures, numbering between 35 and 100. 

Email me and we can discuss details and custom-make packages if you would like! goldeneyedgirl17@gmail.com    and hurry, slots are filling up! 

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anne October 13, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

oh goodness that picture is great. :D and love your nea header!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP