I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sib date {Personal}

hey all. guess what. :D okay, I'll tell. so my brother got a motorcycle a couple months back, but since we've both been so busy with jobs and school, we haven't had much time to chill together, and I haven't been able to ride his baby. 
soooooo, we fixed that problem this morning. we went on a little date to Starbucks where a friend (<3) works. and I rode on a motorcycle for the first time in my life. 0.0 It was one of the funnest (is that even a word?) things eeeever!!! I love my brother so much. :)
Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend! I have a bunch of photoshoots going on in the next month, so I'll keep you posted! 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP