I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kylie {Senior Photography}

This is Kylie. 
Photobucket
one of my prettiest, most talented, and crazy talkative girlies ever.
Photobucket
aaaaaaand she asked me to do her senior pics.    :) :) :) 
Photobucket
of course what else can I say or do when I am asked to do such an honor?
Photobucket
nooooothing. :P
Photobucket
So the other day we hopped in my car and drove to a lovely little neighborhood and had a blast being awesome.
Photobucket
and of course she is totally gorgeous and an amaaaazing model so it worked out lovely. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket
one of the biggest things with Kylie is performance. She LOVES to perform. Singing, dancing, jumping all over having a blast. and this spring/summer she was in a play at this theatre called Little Shop of Horrors. So the location fit kinda nicely if you ask me. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket
Anywho. So. We did her senior shoot, and I am so stinken proud of these pictures. Like, you really have no idea. gaaaaaaaaah!!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Kylie, you make me smile. We've been through a lot together, and though times can be tough, it is all worth it. You are one of my best friends in the Universe and I'm so grateful to know you. :) 
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP