I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Fall {Personal}

Well...October has only one more day left. Can you believe it? 2011 is quickly drawing to a close, and I'm looking forward to everything coming in the next 62 days. I am expecting all these leaves to drop within a week.  I am also expect more snow. Yep. We just got some, and if we don't get more soon, I shall be disappointed.Christmas music is something I'm looking forward to, as well as winter evenings curled on a couch with a good book (re-reading Inheritance series at the moment) while munching on seasonal goodies. :) 
Here are just a few shots I got of the last of our East Coast colors. <3 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Enjoy your week! 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP