I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pure Joy

One of my favorite things in this world is to spend a week at a quite, empty beach. 
Photobucket


you know, the late spring days when people are still in school, where you find almost empty rolls of sand mixed with the lovely waves of morning..
Photobucket
with tiny little bird footprints covering the sand and being washed away with each new wave
Photobucket
getting to spend the morning or afternoon with someone you love and care for. just them. no one else. 
Photobucket
it makes me give my biggest smile 
Photobucket
and I don't know. maybe this is just wishful thinking
Photobucket
but I hope that someday that someone can be someone made for me. by the Creator. made to lead me and guide me on our walk of life, made to wrap his arms around me and have me fit perfectly into them, someone made to enjoy my smile more than the sun and the stars, someone made to help me raise our kids, worship our savior, pray, serve, and love others, and someone made for me to sit by the couch and watch a fun movie with someone who will tolerate my conversations with the tv during that time. :)
Photobucket
Lord-willing I might find someone like this. If not, I am perfectly happy to spend those days at the beach with the ones I have grown up with and love to pieces. My family, and my friends. I hope I can serve them well and help them each to smile at least once a day. Because if you smile at least once a day, that is over 365 smiles a year, multiplied by the years you live. That's a lot of smiles. :)
Photobucket
I consider these experiences at the beach to be pure joy, and these dreams as well. :) 

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP