I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Graduated


My little parrotlet Birdie has finally graduated to a birdcage. For 4 years now, he has been living in a renovated hamster cage. haha He didn't mind it, but I think having a wider bird cage with more room for crazy toys and decorating ideas will keep this little green jewel occupied for years to come. :) 
Birdie looooooove. :)
Photobucket



1 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

I didn't want to be weird and comment on every single post and look like a stalker. SO:

Jenn and Abby. Jenn is a rabbit and Abby is...a very energetic duck.

Jayme and Abby. I literally couldn't stop smiling. I knew it was coming. I love how Jayme is so aloof that sometimes his expressions are cuter than Abby's...

Worthy. You will be a great senior! The fact that you're willing to speak to me proves this. :)

The beach. Matches immediately started popping up in my mind. Grin. :D

What is a parrotlet? I've had parakeets but I've never heard of a parrotlet...

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP