I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Virginia Beach {Personal}

My family and I spent last weekend at one of my new favorite spots, Virginia Beach. It was all they say it is, plus some. I loved it so much! My dream has been to go to a lovely beach full of people and colorful umbrellas. haha Crazy, I know, but it was mine. :)
Photobucket
My dad and me. It is a tradition to get pics together at the beach, I guess. hahah 
Photobucket
and unfortunately for him, I am sooooo much better at crazy faces than he is. I don't mind it. :D
Photobucket
because it makes me happy to make the craziest grin randomly. Doing it can instantly fill me with joy. hahah
Photobucket
Happy father's day, dad! heheh :)
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

ice cream rocks. :D So naturally, I have to include it in my posts. :)
Photobucket



1 comments:

Anonymous June 27, 2011 at 4:42 AM  

Amazing! Love the colors and now I want ice cream, (o.k., so I always want ice cream)! xo

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP