I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Silly things {Personal}

One of my many silly things would be...candy hoarding. I am like a hamster when it comes to sweets I get. I put them aaaaaall away in my closet, and either slowely munch on a few pieces here and there, or forget about them completely. One of my latest projects was from Christmas. My mom gave me a 10 qt. container more than half-full of Haribo peach gummies. I just finished them today. :)   What is your silly little thing?
Photobucket

1 comments:

Hanna July 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM  

ummm. how about I eat chocolate as fast as it comes into the house?! haha... yeah... I'm a choc lover.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP