I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Oh, hey there!

So, you might possibly be wondering where in the world I went. Well, I went across the country. In my car. :D We left 2 weeks ago and drove to Colorado Springs to visit besties, then last week headed for Washington state to visit family, and are currently still there. :D We are going to finish hanging out here, head over to Mount Rushmore, and then back to MD pretty soon.  To keep you from drooling of boredom, here's a little pic of my long-time bestie from Colorado, Makenna, who has appeared on this blog several times before. See you all around!
Photobucket



1 comments:

Sara May 31, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

Sounds like a ton of fun! Can't wait to see the picture. :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP