I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Phil and Caleigh {Engagement Photography}


These two lovebirds are some of my old highschool friends. I entered ninth grade as Phil entered twelfth, and I was able to watch and learn from him on his path in godliness. He was a very fun, friendly guy who made everyone laugh and feel welcome.
Photobucket
Then Caleigh's family moved here. :)
Photobucket
And they met each other...
Photobucket
and after a little bit, they fell in loooove. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
They are just such a cute couple. It is fun seeing them together. Perfect for one another. I like to call them little doves. such love birds..
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And guess what?
Photobucket
THEY JUST GOT MARRIED! Aaaaaaah! I am entering into the world of friends getting married. And I love it. :D
Photobucket
Phil and Caleigh, thank you so much for letting me be a part of the biggest day of your lives. I enjoyed the rehearsal and dinner, and I really enjoyed the wedding. Watching your love for each other show is a wonderful thing, and I look forward to watching further as the Lord brings many blessings into your lives. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous May 16, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

I am no photographer, but even I can tell that sun flares look BEAUTIFUL with engagement photography!!

They are so cute. Wow. Just...adorable. I can't believe Phil is grown up enough to get MARRIED - I remember watching him in Tree House Gang when I was in Children's Ministry - excuse me, Discovery Land. So cool!

Caleigh Royer May 19, 2011 at 6:54 AM  

Thanks Kirsten!! the pictures look AMAZING!! can't wait to see the wedding pictures!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP