I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Philly Part 1 {Personal}

Hello there. :) 
How was your weekend? By the end of mine, I was completely exhausted from walking 2-5 hours a day around a lovely, historic city of ours, but it was a wonderful weekend for us. Know why? We went to Philly. =D 

Photobucket
They had a nice pour of rain every couple hours for the first half of the first day. Personally, though, I loved it. I love rain with a passion. Seeing umbrellas pop up in every shape, size and color, and bounce off little drops of rain or let the sun shine through them makes me happy. :)
Photobucket
Philadelphia is certainly a very artistic place. Oh my goodness, some parts reminded me of Europe. It was gorgeous.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Guess what? We went shopping for antiques. Down Antique Row. =D =D 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
It was so very fun. My next post soon! I have so much this week that it is very hard to get my pics done. haha =) 

1 comments:

Sara March 3, 2011 at 7:08 PM  

Oh lovely! I love Philly. I'm only about an hour or so from the city but I never seem to get there enough! can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP