I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pretties

My friend had a shopping party at a new store here, Charming Charlie. So to any girl it is like a candy store to us. Oh my word. So many gorgeous pieces of clothing and adorable accessories. Since we got a 20% off discount at the party, it was nice getting things cheaper than they normally are, especially when things there can be a bit pricey. I got a cute little coin purse, a lovely pin/hairclip, and an adorable 2-finger bird ring. I <3 it. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Anyways, my family and I are leaving for Philly tomorrow for a nice little vacation in a hotel!! I haven't been in one since I was like, 11 or 12. haha It will be really fun. I am so excited to travel! We did it all the time when I was a kid and now it is a favorite thing for me. So, enjoy your weekend, and I look forward to showing a few pics next week!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP