I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Hearty Day

It definitely was a hearty day. I love how on Valentine's day the guys at my church call it 'girl pleasing day'. They are just the sweetest guys around. The hand out roses to all their female friends and give us bars of chocolate as something extra. 
I did a little photoshoot with my brother Jayme. And some marshmallows, for those of you who couldn't figure it out the other day. :P <3
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
This is a peep, btw. The best holiday candies around. It won't be my last post on them. :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
eye-heart-u
Photobucket


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP