I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new type of blog

Dear readers, 
  So I have been thinking about this for a bit. I am not really sure if I shall continue full-pursuit of photography as a business for myself. It may just be a hobby with some pay here and there. Which I am alright with. If I can, I shall try to take classes in college, may do internships, and possibly something else. I really am not sure. But I am going to change the style of this blog, in a way. If you have ever gone to http://www.girltalkhome.com/blog/category/52home/ you know that Janelle always posts a pic every day or so. I think I will do so here, with photoshoots and vacation pics included here and there. Enjoy your weekend! 
  Kirstin 

Photobucket
To start this new type of blog, I will have this photo from England. A beautiful little girl with a dreamy sort of air, on a swing. I just loved it.. =)

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP