I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful morning with your families! Christmas was nice this year, since my oldest brother drove up to see us. We slept in this morning, and had a late breakfast of monkey bread and salmon patties before starting to open gifts at 10. haha =D 
Here are some things around the house... 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
It has been our little tradition of taking Mary, Joseph and their donkey and hiding them around the house everyday. We always spent our mornings looking for them when we were kids. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
I love this little owl. I love owls. haha =D They are so cute. Or beautiful.
Photobucket
My mom was given the angel they had on top of their tree when she was a little girl. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Jethro (Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS) was my Christmas present this year. =) <3
Photobucket
But for today he is my little reindog, Prancer. :) 
Photobucket
I can safely say we all pretty much got what we wanted this year... 
Photobucket


Photobucket
=D
Photobucket
haha I LOVE this hat. =D =D =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
So, Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

1 comments:

Sarahann December 25, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

u didn't include ur kitty in ur family pix at the end... poor kitty!

But all the other pixs are gorgeous! <3 <3 <3

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP