I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Update: New dog!!

Greetings, everyone! I hope you have all been having a nice time! Finals are going on all over, as people prepare for our Christmas break. It will be so wonderful! 
We have some family news. We purchased a puppy! It has been my dream, ever since I was a little girl growing up watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Mary Poppins, and Lady and the Tramp, to receive a puppy for Christmas, as Lady was given to Darling. The only item on my list this year was a puppy, since our last dog died almost 2 years ago. We have wanted another little thing around the house, and my dad agreed to it last week, so we found this guy and brought him home last Thursday! He was bred to be a show dog, but because of an error, he couldn't be shown, and we got him at 7 months. He is a miniature maltese, a perfect lap puppy. Still figuring out a name for him right now, so if you have a suggestion that would be nice. =) 
So here are a few pictures to give you an idea of what he looks like. <3 
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hope your gift lists are being crossed off easily! I am still working on getting gifts for family, which I am alright with. Just hope I can get them here in time! My oldest brother is coming to visit next week, and we are going to have a wonderful time, and I hope you do too!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley December 15, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Wicket (Wick). The end.

Anonymous December 16, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Hello there! I've been following your blog and was wondering... what kind of camera do you use? Thanks and great pictures (I especially love the ones from Niagra Falls)!

Kirstin Rose December 16, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Thank you! I purchased a Nikon D3000 last December, and used a 50mm 1.8 manual focus till June, when I upgraded to a 35mm 1.8 auto focus lens, which really helps to give me the focus I truly look for and try to capture.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP