I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Lexington, Concord and Boston, Mass. {New England RoadTrip}

Greetings, everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. Man, the weather got really cold this past week! And all the trees just dumped their leaves on us. haha  I really should apologize for my lack of posting, and especially for not posting the vacation pics I took in September! haha I am sorry. I was waiting for something that won't be coming for a while longer, which is fine. I will start posting these, though!  The second stop of our New England trip was Massachusates, and on our day there we went to Lexington, Concord, and Boston. It was a very nice trip. The weather was just beauuuutiful over there. 60s, a little damp, but it was so pretty, and since I am still somewhat used to cold weather, I was able to last. =) This is the famous bridge.
Photobucket
I was captivated by its beauty! (I think it might actually be just a replica, w/ boards from the original found, but it is still amazing, and gets you thinking about the past)
Photobucket
Photobucket
heheh Here is me, kind of wet, kinda awkward at someone else taking my picture for once. haha x)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our trip into Boston was really nice. Parking was crazy, it was still cold, and it was kinda dark out, but that was fine. We drove by the Wicked Opera House of Boston, which was so cool, and we walked along most of the Freedom Trail.
Photobucket
Let me tell you, if you thought people j-walked and ignored walking lights where you live, try Boston. You have no idea how many people walked across streets and roads when they were not free to. Oh well. haha
Photobucket
This is Paul Revere's house. We came here 10-12 years ago, and right in front of the house my dad gave my brothers and I Boston Baked Beans. haha And back then we were not allowed to spit things out...lol x)
Photobucket
This is the church where the lambs were lit to tell the riders to go out and warn the Colonists about the Brittish coming. Also where Paul ran through a window..haha x)
Photobucket
See that little white building near the right part of the pic, with the small amount of green? That was the Wicked building. haha =D
Photobucket
And this was one of several graveyards with history. Guess what? People are dying to get in there.. x) 
Photobucket
My other pictures coming soon! =)

1 comments:

Amy November 7, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

the inside of that church reminds me of the church in the sixth sense... i wonder if it is the same one.

great pics btw :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP