I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Shoot

A week ago I had the wonderful pleasure of photographing a wonderful family from my church at the Kentlands Mansion. It was beauuuuuutiful over there! The neighborhoods were just adorable, and with the lovely fall colors surrounding them, it was even prettier.
During the photoshoot these people said and did things that made me laugh the entire time. Their joy and energy was so contagious, and I had a blast snapping pics of them. =)
Photobucket
The daughter is currently courting the son of a family my family has known for years, and this couple makes me smile. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
May I say the best part could have been the bubbles? When 4 bubble bottles were taken out, they just started blowing them everywhere. And did I mention I love bubbles? =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
I am sorry this post had to be short, and was a bit late. School has been really crazy, and I have had many youth meetings and such, especially in preparation for our anual Halloween celebration that helps replace Trick-or-Treating, called the Harvest Party. It is lots of fun, and we enjoy helping out every year. Enjoy the last moments of the candy-centered weekend of the year! ;)

1 comments:

Stephanie October 30, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

aaaaaaah!!!!!! oh my gracious! I love these! I'm soo excited =D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP