I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monica {Portrait Photography}

This is my dear, lovely friend, Monica. I love her. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
I love that I was the second person to do a photoshoot with her. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
I love how she is good at doing poses she normally doesn't try. =)
Photobucket
I love how I (well, everyone else can, too) can make her smile by a strange look. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
=) We had such fun at our photoshoot the other day. It is wonderful to hang out in the last bit of lovely weather of fall, with a crisp feel in the air, and with the trees still in their pretty red and yellow colors. And we never spend time together, so this was a perfect opportunity to do so.
Photobucket
=) She is one of those persons who is both cute and completely gorgeous at once. There are few like that, and it makes me smile when they are in my company. =)
Photobucket
Look at those lovely eyes! She is so pretty.
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 





Photobucket
Monica, I enjoyed taking pictures of you, walking with you, and talking with you! <3 you bunches!
And make sure you all check back within the week, as I have a family shoot and possibly a couple shoot! =)

2 comments:

Natalie October 20, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

i love these pictures, kirstin! so pretty and happy. and i didn't know monica was engaged!!! :) hehe just kidding.

Susannah October 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

These are lovely. I especially like the ones with the wildflowers--so sweet!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP