I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Elizabeth {Bridal Shoot}

At reading that title, you probably stopped in your tracks. 'Say what!?!?!??' haha Don't worry, this is a practice Bridal Shoot. My lovely dear has a lovely gown that she wore to our youth banquet at my church. She showed me the dress, and my immediate thoughts were 'you, that dress, me, my camera, the church on Sunday morning at sunrise'. haha We made it happen, and, let me tell you, I could never have been happier taking pictures than when we were standing in dew-covered wild grass with the young light brushing the ground with its soft color..and that breath-taking maiden standing there, clothed in cream and blue, looking at me with that far-away gaze. I was mesmerized, and super-excited at once. =) Let me show you why! 

Photobucket
I was inspired to do this picture from a pic my friend found online, and I adore the results.. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh my gosh, that stunning face, and those stunning blue eyes of hers...are pretty enough to melt any guy's heart. haha =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And these things I ask her to do when posing...doesn't she do them like she was made for it, like an elf princess or someone..?
Photobucket


Photobucket
Keep alert for my next photoshoot pictures which should come up either tomorrow or the day after!! =)
 
(to all wondering about my Bridal Shoots, just check out my Price page for info!)

1 comments:

Jessica October 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

awesodfj;dsljf!!!!! elizabeth is gorgeous!! gahh.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP