I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sneak Peak

Greetings, everyone! My family and I are back from our wonderful vacation through most of the New England states. While I finalize all my pictures and get something wonderful and very much new together, I am going to be kind and shall show you a picture from our trip. I want to make a deal with you. If you come back and visit my blog and go through each post I do (which will be roughly 6), I in turn promise to provide lovely eye-candy. Images only God could have blessed me with the opportunity to take them, mixed with the experience He has provided for me, and all the amazing weather conditions we experienced. It was an awesome trip filled with lots of great things we will remember. So, as promised in the title, here is the sneak peak picture. Please visit soon to see the rest!

Kirstin
Photobucket

2 comments:

Natalie October 5, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

ahhh that's sooo pretty!! can't wait to see more! :)

Sara October 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Beautiful! I was at Portland Head Light in August, it is sooo gorgeous!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP