I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Four girls {Fun Photography}


Photobucket
I am 17 years old. Three brothers, no sisters. I am a military child, so we move around a lot, changing homes and making new friends. Because of this, I am quiet. I also realize the qualities of people around me, and become fast friends with people who are a lot older or a lot younger than me. Including younger sibs of best friends. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our inner qualities come out with we get together. ;) So fun. =D
Photobucket
So, Sarahann's younger sisters hung out with us while we took pictures. We were given the opportunity to teach someone else our photographer ways, including keeping your finger on the trigger. At all times. haha The 1000+ extra pictures on my camera were not taken by me. x) But anyways, Sarahann and I got to hang out together and finally get good pictures of the two of us!! Yaaaaaaaay! haha We had a blast. Photobucket


Photobucket
'Parent Trap' movie pose. (remember that movie from like, 50 years ago? yep =D)
Photobucket
Watch the random face changes.
Photobucket
likelikelikelikelikelikelikelike!!! (fb or gmail imitation)
Photobucket
Okay, so I learned if you are taking pictures of a photographer, you have to get pictures taken of yourself! haha My clothing and hairstyle that day reminded me of Alice Cullen. Short hair like mine with a flick on the bottom, choker necklace or small metal piece, cardigans, dress, leggings, flats. x)
Photobucket

Photobucket
And we got a couple more pics, including one of a gorgeous girl. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Have a wonderful weekend! I cannot wait for all the things taking place. We have a photoshoot tonight (Kylie, Elizabeth, Allie, my brother, and several other people who have appeared on this blog), and Saturday is THG practice, followed by a sleepover with a movie (we are thinking LeapYear or What About Bob), then THG and another movie event (Kate and Leopold). Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley September 16, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Ohmystars! The clouds, the one with you lying the the thing, and the "gorgeous girl" shot. :-D
Are you putting these on fb?

Sophie September 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I love these pictures!
The one of Shanna is very cute :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP