I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sarahann {Portrait Photography}



 My dream has finally come true.
This is my dear, lovely friend, Sarahann. I have wanted for most of the year, to take pictures of this charming gal, and I finally got my chance on Tuesday.
Photobucket
Words to describe her? Super-smart, amazingly talented (especially at music! I love hearing her play strings), fun to hang out with, very godly, and can your say gor-geous? =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
Blogger ruined the quality a big, but this picture is my prized pic of her. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
=D
Photobucket
Prettyness and more prettyness. <3
Photobucket


Photobucket
Love you, dear! Thank you so much for being a wonderful model for me.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley September 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

I love the lighting on the last shot... stunning!

Aimee September 16, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Sarahann you're always so gorgeous! I love the framing of these Kirstin. And I loooove the last one. =)

Sophie September 21, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Wow. Last and first ones are really amazing! Fairy land is what I thought of :)
Sarahann you are so pretty!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP