I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some changes

Hey, guys!
So, as you can see, there are a couple different things on this blog. First of all, there is actually a header picture! haha I will definitely be changing it in the next couple months, but for now, it does actually show KirstinPhotography on it, which was hidden for a long time, and it has a pic of me, which is important, considering that this is my business. =) Also, a friend helped me remain the domain. Though you can still type in kirstinrosephoto.blogspot.com, a shorter one that I have made is now http://www.kirstinrosephoto.tk/ which is a lot easier, if you ask me! =) I tried to make a different blog, but things just didn't work out the way I planned. So, I will have this blog a while longer, and perhaps when I am 20 or so I can change it. But again, I have no idea what will happen and what I will want then, or how far along my business will be. So. With that said, I have only a couple more things to say. Colors may change, pages may change, and who knows what else. But it will all be good, and I cannot wait for it to happen! My England/Wales pictures will most likely be up within the next 2 weeks, and I wanted to let you know I am second-shooting a wedding this weekend! So excited to see all the details this couple has planned! =)  
Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP