I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Abandon

I love looking at pictures online. It is one of the best hobbies out there, really. And when you are a photographer, you get to do it more, because it gives you ideas and inspiration! One photographer I love to follow is a dear friend, Jenna. She has so many ideas inside her, and her photographs are so creative and lovely. I got a couple ideas from her, and created a photo. What do you think? I named it Future Abandon. It is supposed to represent an average girl with dreams of a life with someone, her match, in the future. God created each and every one of us to glorify Him in all we say and do, and created most of us also for someone else, to share the life of praising God with that person, our soul mate. But people these days have started abusing this treatment of the gift of waiting till the right person comes, or are obsessed with finding that person immediately, and planning all the things for just one day. But if you just let it all go, give it to the Lord, and abandon future plans, just let Him write your life story down, and embrace what He gives you, you will find much joy in your life, single or not. =)
Photobucket
Any comments are appreciated! =)

4 comments:

Sarahann August 9, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

wow Kirstin, that photo is amazing!!!!! absolutely gorgeous! and the meaning and title fit perfectly, i totally agree

Amy August 9, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

I love the picture; I love the dress!

Kirstin Rose August 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Thank you, girls! And thank you for commenting! Love you girls!! <3 =)

Valerie August 10, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

I'm learning to abandon myself every day...God's plan for my life is SO much better than my plan ever could be! I just have to remember that. Thank you! :)
~Valerie
(PS. I love your photos!) :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP