I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I am back =)

Hello, everyone! I wanted to let you know that I am back! I had a great time in England. We went camping in England and in Wales, and got to drive through Oxford as well as tour Cambridge. Though I didn't get to go to London on this trip, I got to go to many places off the beaten trail that you don't normally see, and have officially lived in England. =)
My one and only suitcase was accidentally left in New York yesterday, so I don't have all my items with me. I brought a 10-15 bag of chocolate and gummies with me, have the laptop and camera, and a couple pairs of pants. While I wait for my belongings to arrive, I shall get started sorting and editing, as well as posting a couple hundred of the 8000+ photos I took while over there. I will post the majority of them on my other blog, which you can email me to ask for the invitation to, and then go visit, but I will be posting the best pictures from my trip on this blog within two weeks. =) Probably several posts, but I really don't know. haha =D  Today after church I decided to pose for this picture. I just love the 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Their sophistication is just lovely. And though it is a pity my hair never looked good on me when it was long, there are many advantages to having short hair, including looking like someone from the old days. =D
Photobucket
So, just keep a lookout for pictures!! =)

1 comments:

carlotta cisternas August 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

love the photo & i'm glad you had a good time in england. i've been there a couple times enroute to germany, but only in the airport. sheesh.

i'm sorry about your bag! hope it gets back to you soon :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP