I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

About the other blog

Mmmmm.....=) =) Though I am horribly sick right now, I am happy. Why? Because Jesus is alive. =)
Know my Uk blog? Well, I got to thinking that it should be a private one, for the family's sake. So, I closed it to all open persons, and it is an invitation-only blog now. So, if you are following it but are not allowed to go on because of that, then just email me your email address and tell me a little about you, if I don't know who you are, and I might invite you. =)
Photobucket
Today we found a house that we REALLY love. I think it will be theirs by the end of this week. =) It has these beauuuutiful rose bushes in the front and back, and the yellow ones smell like roses should. So sweet, so lovely, so 'swonderful', as Audrey Hepburn sings in Funny Face. =) I very much enjoyed those roses. =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP