I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, June 21, 2010

B-day Fun {Birthday Photography}

Last Sunday our church had a fun picnic with amazing food deals, a hotdog, chips, and soda for $1. =) It was really fun. I got to hang out with some friends before I left.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Is this picture not awesome? Jayme looks really 'cool', if you will, and so does Kylie. =D =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
Then we went to an amazing girl's 5-6 months-late birthday. =D
Photobucket
We played card games, including Mafia.
Photobucket
We hung out outside and did random things (water, volleyball, sit, photoshoots, and more. x) ). This is a new beauuuutiful necklace my mom was given, and I, of course, wore. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
A drama picture
Photobucket
...Or two. x)
Photobucket
Okay, I lied. More than two. xD btw, I made her do this expression. I just wanted to try something new. =)
Photobucket
Then Kylie hung out with the b-day girl and they were goofballs. x)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Then I got some manual-focus pictures of these beauties. =)  This was with my 1.8 50mm manual focus lens, which I sold to Allie. =D
Photobucket
And here's a picture of Kylie. I love both of their eyes. =) =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
So, I guess that last post wasn't my last one this month. haha x) I really have no idea what is going to happen. Weather here changes all the time (http://www.kirintheuk.blogspot.com/), and we have not yet begun to travel here in England yet. But we will, very soon. =) We are trying to find the best places to go, and are waiting for the best times. Please pray that the weather is as nice is it was today, when we go travel!! (it has been 70-75 with a yummy breeze and warm sun today =D =D =D)

1 comments:

Kylie June 24, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

OH these are so cute. :D I didnt even know they were up here. Haha. :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP