I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

This past [last] week

I had some gals over for a movie and nail/hand pampering. Before it we went on a fun walk in my neighborhood. A couple shots I got while we were out.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And some portrait/shots of the lovely girls...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Elizabeth, our 'fairytale maiden', had a 'night in shinning armor' come to the rescue. haha This pic was posted upon request. Are we not nerdballs? haha x)
Photobucket


Photobucket
I know, it's dark, and not as focused as it might be, but this was also requested. lol x)
Photobucket
Elizabeth saw this house at the end of the neighborhood and instantly fell in love with it. x)
Photobucket


Photobucket
And with the frog. x) hehe
Photobucket


Photobucket
The next day I went over to Kylie's, but before that had to pick her up from some place that had beautiful flowers for sale. These flowers practically made my middle-school years. haha =D
Photobucket
This is a scabiosa, also known as pincushion flower. Very beautiful. The little balls in the center open up to tiny, smaller-looking flowers. So pretty. =)
Photobucket
And snapdragons, a wonderful, fun flower I used to love opening up with my best friend, Makenna.
Photobucket


Photobucket
If you ever want to know how I am doing, what I'm doing, see the pics I am taking, etc. while I am gone, just go to http://www.kirintheuk.blogspot.com/ (Kir in the UK, with Kir sounding like Keeer). =) Goodbye!!

6 comments:

Rachel Anne June 16, 2010 at 1:56 PM  

Hope you have a fun and safe trip!!!

Sereina June 16, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

These are lovely photos! Have a fantastic trip! I'm following the blog! :D

Elizabeth Kelley June 16, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Thanks SO much for managing to get these done before you leave! Oh, and for the two requested shots. Definitely made me smile.

carlotta cisternas June 16, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

i really love the first one! and the flowers are so pretty :)

Amy June 17, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

fun times fun times. i hope you are happy elizabeth :D

Allie June 17, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Dang. I came late and missed the photoshoot :( ;)

I love the frog one. haha :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP