I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Smithgals {Family Photography}

These are my wonderful neighbors. Last year in the fall they became parents of a beautiful baby girl, Jordan.
Photobucket
We were Jordan's babysitters for a few months, and enjoyed every minute with her.
Photobucket
We very much enjoy watching her as she gets bigger and bigger, growing new teeth, starting to crawl and sit up, make more sounds, do silly little expressions with her face, and get adorable little curls on the top of her head. Believe me, they are cuuuuuute. =D
Photobucket
I love this family, and really respect them. They have such joy, and it is sort of an overflowing kind of joy that spreads to those around them. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I don't know if you remember, but I did a post on these two back in the winter when Jojo was a tiny baby. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
hehe =) =)
Photobucket
Oh, goodness, this girl is adorable. I just want to hug her and take her home with me. =) I won't be able to see her for 6 weeks, and am excited to see what kind of progress she makes by the time I get back. =D
Photobucket
Look at those eyes!!! I don't know about you, but I think that if this little gal was entered in a baby contest, she would win, no questions asked. lol =)
Photobucket
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Up next is a post with pictures I have been taking this past week, probably one of my last posts for the month. I am not positive, though.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP