I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some new things

Mmmmm, I love new things. Very much. New school years (now entering into my Junior year, and can officially have my own Freshie or two =D), new clothes, shoes, pets, makeup, equipment, photography tools on the computer, blogs, haircuts, and more. Speaking of new things, here are a couple I got just this past week. =)
I got a new haircut today. Totally short. I haven't had it THIS short since I was 5 or 6. haha I'll post a pic of that later. ;) This haircut reminds us of Dorothy Hamill, makes me feel like I have a salad bowl on my head, but mostly makes me feel and look like I am 21 years old, which is very nice. =D =D Look at my eyes.....
Photobucket
I just purchased a lens today! I am selling my old 50mm 1.8 lens and got this one to replace it. A Nikon 35mm 1.8 auto/manual focus baby. I love it. So much. =) Thank you mom for helping me get it! Love you!! Now that I have this, I am and will be able to get pictures the way I envision them, which will mean better England/UK pictures to take and show you. =D =D

Photobucket
We got a cat. Really. I never thought we would ever get one, since my mom has heavy allergies to them. But yes, he is ours now. He used to belong to our neighbors (who I am helping move to England =D), their parents before that, and who knows before that. He is 14+ years old, very thin but very soft, has amazing eyes, loves chin rubs, catches evil chipmunks who ruin our hotubs, and is loved much by us. I adore this picture of him.
Photobucket
Aaaaaaaaand I got a pair of Jellies. That is right, folks, I got a pair of 80s shoes. I remember owning a pair when I was a lot younger, and being in an air/space museum while wearing them once...anyways, they are amazing shoes, and all I have to do is break into them (bleh, but it is worth it). =D =D Fun shoes, totally me. =)

Photobucket
Right now I am editing pictures for my next blog post, and tomorrow I plan on packing. I have a LOT to pack, and hopefully I won't have most of the stuff when I return (I plan on BRINGING lots of things from England to America =D =D). Hope it goes well!! Please pray that I get what I need packed. =)
I have 3 blogs I run: k-rate, kirstinrosephotography, and my latest one, kirintheuk. Check them out! =D
My next post by tomorrow night!!!

3 comments:

Sereina June 15, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

Your eyes are gorgeous, Kirstin!

Ooh! A new lens! I can't wait to see your pictures you get from England! :D

What a cute cat!

Hope the packing goes well!

Allie June 15, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

wait. weren't jellies in the 90s?

Sara June 16, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Beautiful pictures, love your blog!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP