I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Old Town Gaithersburg Shoot: Anne and Nicki

Do you know how to tell if something was just meant for you? If you run and dance around the house, squeeeeeeeel for joy, and smile the entire time you are doing it. Yep. That is what I was just doing. I am SO excited about finally taking pictures, editing, and posting again! SO excited!!! haha
Photobucket
You know that you should be a photographer for life if you don't even have to edit your pics to want to post them. All I did was boost up the contrast, barely, and add some antique color, as always. =) Boom, done.
Photobucket
The intern girls and I have been trying to get together for the past like, 6 months. We almost made it, too. One of our dear girls had to back out at the last second because of a move her family is making, so the other girls and I just did a photoshoot for fun. And guess what? Kristen joined us for a couple minutes! I was so like, shocked and happy to see her. =D <3 you Kristen!!
Photobucket
I think it is crazy how much we have grown since our internship last year. I know I have. lol I have been looking at a couple of the pictures from last year of myself. Eeeeeew. bleh I am not even being harsh. My face needed to be transformed every morning, or at least the features made to look better, yet I didn't do it. In fact, I didn't start makeup applying till August last year. And I've gotten haircuts and gone shopping since, and I am much happier with my appearance. You guys were kind to be silent about my looks then. x) ;) But back to the main point, we all grew lots and lots, especially in our photography. And we have gotten more equipment and tools to help us, not to mention done lots of blog-surfing. haha =) God is good. =) <3
Photobucket
Nicki has grown in beauty over the past year, has done LOTS of photoshoots with many new clients, and purchased a new 35mm 1.8 lens the same time I did. =) Love you!
Photobucket
Anne is still that pretty, fun, outgoing girl who makes everyone so happy and loose, and is a great poser. =) <3
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
heheh This was Anne's 'super pose' or something. haha So cute. Love you, girl! =) <3
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And she said she wanted a pic like this for her blog. I tried. I hope it is alright!
Photobucket


Photobucket
So happy to have this post up!!! The first long pic post in 2 months. What a breath of fresh air! Coming up in the next week or two, Holiday pictures, and some Wedding pictures!!! So excited!!!!! =) =)

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley August 16, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Pictures! YAY! love it!

Anne August 16, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Oooookay. You're totally a better blogger then me. lol
Great ones!! Love you girl. :D

Sereina August 16, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Gorgeous photos! I love the last shot of Anne. So beautiful!

carlotta cisternas August 16, 2010 at 8:45 PM  

stunning photos! i hopped over from nicki's blog...and like i said to her, i'm so jealous y'all got to intern with kristen!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP