I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photography Internship Day 1

Hey everyone! This past week I have been at an Internship with the fabulous, cool and fun Kristen Leigh, and it has been a blast! I am really getting to know all the fun and amazing girls I am learning with, and, of course, Kristen. We are learning TONS of things from her, such as shooting in Manual (an awesome setting on most cameras where you can basically control all the settings such as shutter speed and f-stops), how to run a business and do it well, set up your blog and post things, etc. Totally worth every penny and more!


After a couple practice photoshoots with each other , we headed over to Jimmie Cone and took pictures of the lovely Lydia.
Lydia is graceful


Fun

And stunning.

She is also an amazing photographer, so make sure to check out her blog!


Kristen brought some of her younger brothers and sisters along to pose and get ice cream as payment.

And her very precious sister Lauren.


Lauren is so good at modeling! She is always cooperating and is very sweet. =)

My first day at the internship was a blast! We learned so much. Thank you Kristen!

8 comments:

Nicki June 17, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

These are all so beautiful Kirstin!!:D

I'm Kristen June 17, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

AMAZING :D ps. wow, how did you pick SUCH perfect colors for your blog? how. thats all i ask.

Noelle June 18, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Man, these are really good! Love love love the diptychs!!

Elizabeth Kelley June 18, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Ooooh man. Gotta love Lydia! :-D

Abby Leigh June 18, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

these are all beautiful!

The Ordinary June 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Cool! Sounds like fun.

Kirstin Rose June 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

You guys are so nice! Thanks everyone! Kristen, it was soooo you who did the blog! Thanks so much for designing it and helping me with everything, giving me 'secrets' (8D) to use and stuff. You are awesome!

Anne June 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

yayy!
I finally figured out how to view a persons blog..!! wow.. i'm slow but i'm getting there!
:-P
anywho.
awesome pictures I totally love them!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP