I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, June 19, 2009

The girls!!

The second day of the Internship with Kristen, she had us dress up and get head shots of each other. It was very fun, and we learned a bunch!

As Nicki very cleverly put it, it was awkward for the first day because we didn't really know each other, but once we got over it, we had a blast! I got to know each of these amazing girls so well and love just them! God gave me great sisters-in-Christ. =)

Nicki is such a nice and sweet girl who knows lots and lots. She has a somewhat quiet personality, and is so fun to hang out with! She is also a great photographer! If you haven't already, check out her blog!
And isn't she pretty?!?!? Totally!!!

She is a good model too! Modeling for each other was awkward at first, cause we are used to being the ones BEHIND the camera, and not in front. But after a couple minutes and lots of laughs, our natural and fun posing comes jumping out! 8D
I met Anne on Monday. She lives an hour away from me, so I had never seen her before. She is so outgoing and fun and bubbly and talkative, and she KNOWS me! We were at Home Depot picking colors for our blogs, and I was taking forever to pick mine (I never really PICKED any, but I selected something with colors I liked). Anne came up to me and told me what I wanted, and it was EXACTLY what I wanted!

She is so fun!

And very pretty!

This bubbly and jumpy girl is a photographer as well, so check out her new blog!
And this is Noelle! She is a joyful, fun, outgoing girl. I have known her for more than a year, but never got to know her really well till the Internship started.

I am so glad I was able to learn with her!
She is also a good photographer!
And gorgeous, isn't she? 8)

You girls are so awesome and cool and smart and just so fun!! Thanks for interning with me!

Ha ha Now for a few pics of Lauren! She blew bubbles for me and I chose these three pictures to post.

They sort of represent my style of photography.

I don't know exactly how to describe it, but this is my style and I'm so thankful God gave it to me! =)
Alrighty (a word my family & I have used since we were young) then! I am done with this post, and soon I will have the pictures from the couple shoot and the surprise party we threw for them!

6 comments:

Allie June 19, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

These are awesome :) love em' great job! :D <3

Anonymous June 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

"...she had us dress up and get *head shots* of each other. It was very fun, and we learned a bunch!"

Anne June 20, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

awww! Kirtstin I love these!!
and FYI, his name is Andree. ;)
hehe.
Very good!!
(Did you edit them? Cause I really liked what you did.)

Noelle June 20, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

nice work kirstin!! I looooove them!

Elizabeth Kelley June 20, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Whoa! Very nice!
Haha... I too was smirking at the "head shots." Can you tell I'm friends with video-game people? :-)

Kirstin Rose June 21, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Ohhh!!!! NOW I get it! Lol They are called head shots when you get pics of the waist up. X) lol
I did edit them, Anne. Kristen taught so much there, and I am glad I learned what I did! It is really helping. I hope I can get better at it.
Thank you everyone!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP