I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Klesses

Hey everyone! On the last day of the photography internship with Kristen, she had a big assignment for us. We were going to do a photoshoot of a couple, but what they didn't know was that we were throwing a surprise send-off party for them to celebrate and pray for a job interview in another state to go well. My next post will have the party pictures, and this post will be on the Klesses, who so graciously let us do a photoshoot of them!
They are such a perfect couple!

It is totally God's grace that led them together.

And an even more gracious gift, that they fell in love.
So deeply in love.



They were so fun to take pictures of! They made everything so easy and fun!

I love doing couples. I can't wait to do more!
Thank you for letting me take pictures of you!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP