I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The surprise party!

The surprise party was held on Kristen's deck, and around 15-20 people were there, I think. I'm not positive, though. The theme was red, and we had lots of cool decorations. 8D
This is my very first collage!! I am so excited!!
We had lots of snacks and and things including burgers, watermelons, twizzlers, popcorn, salsa, cupcakes, strawberry shortcake, and more! It was so awesome!

People were so happy for the Klesses!
And the kids loved the food and drinks!

After eating, everyone went out to the front and played games in the road. Some of those games included 'dress up in a buddie's uniform'. 8) 8D XD


They had a blast!











.


I am so very very very sad the internship is over. It was so fun and I learned so much! I hope there will be an internship #2. 8D Thank you Kristen!

4 comments:

Nicki June 21, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

awesome shots kirsten!! love the collage :D

Anne June 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

omgosh these are so good!!
I LOVE the collage!!
man i'm behind in my blogging..
lol

The Ordinary June 22, 2009 at 3:09 AM  

Sounds like so much fun!!



SUMMMERCELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Kelley June 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

I love the sunset! Loverly.
Robert, since you brought it up... GO GALATIANS! Woooooot!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP