I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Purple skies and pink flowers

Did you see the sky when it was pink and purple? I did. I noticed it after my mom did, and both of us were in awe. It's normally a pale blue (very pale, I tell you!), but that night it was a soft pink and purple. Breathtaking. Stunning. So beautiful.






And the next day, the lighting was perfect for me to catch these flowers as they started to bloom.




I love mums. 8)
Enjoy the beauty around you!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley June 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Yeah, I saw the sky. It wasn't quite that colour over here; more of a rosy gold. Even so, it was gorgeous!
We serve a creative God!

Nicki June 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Beautiful Shots! The colors are gorgeous in all of these!

Abby Leigh June 16, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I really adore your new blog look!
Great pictures =)

Kirstin Rose June 17, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

Thanks everyone!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP