I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Daytrip to West Virginia {Personal}

Hey there. This past whole week (since Tuesday of last) my mom and younger brother have been gone in Washington state, my older brother was gone house-sitting, and I was left all alone during the daytimes, left to do school one week early, edit pictures and post them, plan AND prepare meals for when my dad got home at night, and drive as much as I could. So drive we did. He took me to West Virginia to get some time in for my driving. We went to a campground/nature park I have remembered for 3 years, mostly because of all the beautiful trees and the way the sun shone through them that day 38 months ago before we moved here. And I am very happy with the results I got with the camera.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So now my mom and brother are coming back tonight, and Jayme has been back for a couple days. All is well, and we are happy. =) Hope your beginning of the school year is good!

2 comments:

Sereina August 31, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

These pictures are beautiful! The second shot is my favorite.

Sara September 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Beautiful! I love West Virginia..gorgeous state.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP